It is my privilege to welcome you to The Telford Priory School.
These continue to be exciting times for us all at The Telford Priory School as we work hard with our young people and the community to create opportunities for excellence in all that we do.
At the Telford Priory School we:
- want to ensure that we embed the core values of the Community Academies Trust in everything that we do in our bid to Ensure Excellence.
- believe in the power of education and the endless possibilities it can provide. Every day is a chance to transform lives and open doors for the young people work with.
- value every child and welcome parents to talk to us about how best to support their child.
- have high standards and insist on a professional look for our staff and students helping to create a core sense of learning and pride in everything that we do. All members of our community are dedicated to supporting one another to be the best that we can be.
- have high expectations for behaviour and we have adopted an assertive discipline policy to enable our young people to learn in a vibrant and focussed setting.
- see The Telford Priory School as being at the centre of this community whereby we provide opportunities for all to benefit from our beautiful new building and facilities.
As we embrace each new opportunity for success and look to the future with optimism, we invite young people, parents and members of the community in to our school for a whole range of inspirational events and evenings where we encourage our students to perform and present their learning and experiences. Students at The Telford Priory School are given opportunities to develop and learn new skills and be leaders in their own lives. We believe that every member of our community is a potential superhero – we have to help them fly!
We welcome you to visit our school and look forward to working with you in the future.
Stacey Jordan. BEd (Hons); PG DiP